Where to start

Good day to whoever reads this. I am looking for training in the validation field. Does anyone know of training courses or programs that are based with validation in mind. I just want to get an idea of places I can go or send someone so I can understand, get certifications if there is any etc… Thank you for your help.

Hi Brian,

What courses in particular are you looking for?

Best

Hi Graham,

Basically I want to learn the ins and outs of the business.  I am currently learning to write IQ, OQ, and PQs and I just want to make sure I am doing all that I can.  We mostly do validations for equipment such as autoclaves, refrigerators, freezers, ultra-low freezers, centrifuges, pH/conductivity meters, warehouses, B.S.C.s, and clean rooms.  While I have been repeating what previous people have done, I wish to know more if it is out there and available and grow this department.  Thank you for your time and help.

What I would suggest in this case would be using a third party experts/consultants to review these documents and provide input for improvements to each document.

I am not sure you can learn this from a book/course so this might be the best option. We can provide this service if you would like to move forward.

Best Regards

Thank you for your input Graham, it is greatly appreciated. I will talk with the heads of my department and see what course of action that they wish to take. Again thank you for your time.

No problem