Table top Sterilizer Qualification

I recently purchased a table top sterilizer, and of course, have to qualify it. I’ve never used one before, so I’m going straight from the manual. The vendor does not sell any type of IQ/OQ package, so it looks like I’m going to be writing it myself. I’m looking for any type of advice to guide me in the right direction. Or if anyone knows of where I can find a template or purchase a pre-written qualification package.

Hi,
If you elaborate on the purpose and usage, then you can start laying down the criteria…
thanks

Please send Make and Model of that particur sterilizer with Size , Capacity,MOC, Recording device and other feature if any.

Then we will definately prepared IQ OQ protocol within one day.

Regards,
Pankaj sojitra.
M:9979842207.

Hi

Be careful, do not rush into this.

If you could let us know what type of machine it is i.e. vacuum displacement/steam displacement/steam self generating, and what you want it to do. Then we could probably help you.

regards

Alex Kennedy

[quote=sojitra_pankaj2003]Please send Make and Model of that particur sterilizer with Size , Capacity,MOC, Recording device and other feature if any.

Then we will definately prepared IQ OQ protocol within one day.

Regards,
Pankaj sojitra.
M:9979842207.[/quote]

I want to purchase vacuum oven. Can you help in preparing IQ/OQ/PQ protocol?
R.D.Patankar

Hi. right now we are doing installation qualification and operational qualification of our Horix Liquid filling machine. We have been using this machine for more than 20 years without qualification and management is asking me to do the IQ and OQ of the machine. Can you help me with this problem?