SOP of cleaning for Saccharomyces boulardii

Hello everyone
I have a question about cleaning SOP
We intend to do encapsulation process of saccharomyces boulardii on the same production line that herbal medicines are produced. I have to write a cleaning SOP and cleaning validation protocol, would you please help me about the SOP. what kind of cleaning agent is needed? does it need any disinfectant after washing? can anyone give me a clue on this, please?

Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast, which is a type of fungus. Saccharomyces boulardii was previously identified as a unique species of yeast, but is now believed to be a strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast). Saccharomyces boulardii is used as medicine.

Thus, even a small residue of this yeast remaining will ferment formulations. Thus I would recommend the use of an extremely effective fungicide in the cleaning procedure.

Boomer_Chemist
thanks a lot for your very helpful recommendations. would you mind if i am going to have some other questions for you in the future? as i can see that you really know what you’re doing. to be honest i’m really tired searching for pharmacyreviews.md or such trying to find a good drug but in the end nothing works. thanks!

Sure. Though I was not a very good microbiology student.