Job desc for validation team

Dear all,
i’m trying to make a job description for validation especially cleaning validation.
and the validation team will be from Product Dept, Quality Control Dept, Quality Assurance Dept, Utilities Dept. but i dont know where t find the reference or example of the Job Description.:confused:
does anyone has the reference where can i find it??? coz i only given time until end of this month
please

thank you so much:)

Cleaning Validation Engineer Job
IMMEDIATE NEED

Responsibilities:

•Candidate will review executed validation documents
•Work with multi-discipline team in resolving final reports and close out of protocols
Requirements
•The ability to travel nationally and internationally is a plus
•4 year degree in an applicable technical area, such as Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Engineering
•At least 5 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
•Knowledge of GMP facilities and cGMP requirements, ISO requirements
•Should hold good knowledge about usage of disinfectants and verifying their limits after cleaning by various methods.
•Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel are mandatory
•Experience in writing technical documents, including validation documents, protocols, and reports
•Validation expertise in one or more of the following areas: Facilities, clean utilities, computerized systems and controls, process equipment, sterilization, cleaning validation.

Benefits:

•Relocation assistance available
•Company offers an excellent benefits package
•Salary is commensurate with experience