Dish washing machin

Hello!

I need to know if its obigated process to do validaition procedure of dish washing machine every year. I am going to purchase dishwasher from miele and its validation tool kit iis very expensive, so I am interestiong if this process will not be obligatory then I’ll buy only IQ/OQ protocols and will do PQ with riboflavin. please share me your experience and opinion.
With best regards
TEA

[quote=Tea]Hello!

I need to know if its obigated process to do validaition procedure of dish washing machine every year. I am going to purchase dishwasher from miele and its validation tool kit iis very expensive, so I am interestiong if this process will not be obligatory then I’ll buy only IQ/OQ protocols and will do PQ with riboflavin. please share me your experience and opinion.
With best regards
TEA[/quote]

Dear TEA!

I have the same problem, I need to validate our dishwashing procedure, which is made by dishwsher.
I have some imagination how to do it, but i dont have any complete protocol. What could you or anybody say for it. Could sy offer some links or literature-s how to do it?

Sincerely, watchmoretv

[quote=watchmoretv]Dear TEA!

I have the same problem, I need to validate our dishwashing procedure, which is made by dishwsher.
I have some imagination how to do it, but i dont have any complete protocol. What could you or anybody say for it. Could sy offer some links or literature-s how to do it?

Sincerely, watchmoretv[/quote]

I may have an example document you could use - best if you PM me if you still need help.
Trefor

Dear Watchmoretv!

One of the producer of dishwaser machine told us PQ must be done with riboflavin here is the information about this test
http://www.vdma.org/wps/wcm/connect/...2ff9d1f693e3d9

Hi,

you can use ISO15883 (parts 1,2,3,4,5,6). It treats about PQ dishwasher.

I think 2 tests can be used : Soiltest or Riboflavin for QP water aspersion.
Others tests : TOSI, STF-LoadCheck, PureCheck A, WashChecks and WashCheck H

Actually, I’m trying to look about riboflavin test in dishwashing but it is rarely performed.

You have to create your protocol.

Hi Trefor,
i need help. Can you please share your document at beckson52@hotmail.com?
Thanks

Hi Beckson,

you can do a PQ with Riboflavin/Sucrose to make sure that your dishwashing method is correct and just pass over and UV light to see if any particles where clean VISUALY.

If you use detergent with high amounts of carbon, you should also verify using a TOC method to assure that you don’t have any excess of carbon. Atleast less then 0.5 ppm.

I hope it helps, if any more details don’t be afraid to ask.