Constituents And Factors Of Technology Transfer In Pharmaceutical Industry

[COLOR=#333333]Technology transfer is helpful to develop dosage forms in various ways as it provides efficiency in process, maintains quality of product, helps to achieve standardized process which facilitates cost effective production. It is the process by which an original innovator of technology makes its technology available to commercial partner that will exploit the technology.
[/color]
[COLOR=#333333]Technology transfer is both integral and critical to drug discovery and development for new medicinal products.

The cost of product development raises during pilot scale-up and initial production batch i.e. the critical path for success is dependent on completion of technology transfer to the production site at an affordable cost.[/color]
[COLOR=#333333]
Technology transfer is defined as
[i]“The processes that are needed for successful progress from drug discovery to product development to clinical trials to full-scale commercialization.”

[/i]Read Entire Article
http://www.askaboutvalidation.com/constituents-and-factors-of-technology-transfer-in-pharmaceutical-industry/
[/color]