cleaning validation

i wanna know more about cleaning validation, like what detergent is use for cleaning validation?
and much more
in cleaning validation, i used teepol for cleaning the equipment?does it right?and i want to know how to analyze teepol beside using TOC?
and also what is acceptance criteria for performance qualification?
I WANT TO ASK, CLEANING PRODUCTION ROOM OF BETA LACTAM USING AMONIA RIGHT OR WRONG?IF WRONG, WHAT MUST I USED TO CLEAN THE ROOM?
IF U KNOW PLEASE SEND to mail : rika@errita.co.id
waiting for answer
thank you

Dear,
If you have other cleaning agents than teepol, which can give you list of ingradients alongwith its content it would be good.

You can try to develop cleaning methods without detergents by using hot, and pressurized water, this will be good to avoid addition of another contaminant in your equipment.

This will work,

Best regards,
Namdeo

If you are working in the validated sector, there are a number of criteria that the detergent and the supplier should ideally fulfil prior to selection. These include whether the manufacturer operates a suitable quality system (e.g. ISO9001 etc), whether the products are manufactured to cGMP standards, whether the products are supported with validatable analytical methods (this can really speed things up for you), and whether the product in question removes your process residues. Another question to ask is if the supplier can provide a list of the components in their formulations; there are very few that will! Also are these cleaning agents biodegradable;this can have a big impact on how you dispose of the spend liquids.

When it comes to suitability, you need to show that the cleaning agent will be effective and its removal can be proven. There are various types of cleaning agents around and they can have varying properties (e.g. alkaline, neutral, acidic etc) which will have an effect on their effectiveness. Whether Teepol is right for your application or if ammonia is the best thing to remove Beta Lactam, I don’t know, but you could try contacting a cleaning agent supplier like Steris for advice, as they are very helpful.