Calculation of ACPH in cleanroom

Case 1: If treated air is supplied to cleanroom by AHU through terminal HEPA filters. Same room is equipped with fan filter units (FFU) too, having suction from room & deliver the filtered air in room itself.
Case 2: If treated air is supplied to cleanroom by AHU through planum & terminal HEPA filters. Same room is equipped with fan filter units (FFU) too having suction from planum & deliver the filtered air in room itself.
In my opinion while calculating the ACPH, we should consider the total air delivered in room including terminal HEPA & FFU’s HEPA as well, because air supplied in room is filtered (i.e.treated air) in both the cases. An intention to run the HVAC system on specified ACPH is in view to assure recovery of particles resulting in dilution of particulate concentration in cleanroom. In both the cases, considering the fresh air taken by AHU is sufficient for maintaining required oxygen level & pressure balancing.
I would like to have your opinion pls.

This thread can also be viewed at:Social Group- PHARMA ENGINEERING (Procedural GEP, Engineering Projects & Technical operations in pharma & biopharma.) Path:Askaboutvalidation > Community > Social Groups > Uncategorized > PHARMA ENGINEERING