AskaboutValidation Chat

At AskaboutValidation.com we continue to strive to add new features to our site that will improve the communication between our members, hence we have added our first live chat room where people can directly converse with other people in the chat room and talk about whatever topics they like.

You can find AskaboutValidation chat on our homepage on the left hand side.

Why not try it out now and begin a chat with another users – it quick fun and another great addition to our validation portal

Best Regards

:confused: I went to the Home page but cannot find the chat feature you talked about?

Hi Odracir,

We actually removed this feature as no one was using it, we might bring it back if more poeple want to use it in the future.

Regards

Why did you take it away? Is it taking up space? Why don’t you guys put it back and promote it more often. Surely in time it will become a common feature.
Why don’t you promote a open discussion sessions using the chat feature on some topic at a specific time on a spefic date, maybe that will help. Maybe once a week, month discussion sessions or every three months???

ya i completely agree with ODRACIR, live chat room can prove to be a better option for a discussion to be clear and understandable…may be sessions can be conducted on some suitable time whic can be comunicated to the members throuh the site only…and moreover it will help the members to know each other better…

Yes, I see your point we are currently re-designing askaboutvalidation so perhaps it would be a good idea to re-introduce this feature.

Thanks for the feedback

[quote=gokeeffe]Yes, I see your point we are currently re-designing askaboutvalidation so perhaps it would be a good idea to re-introduce this feature.

I hope to see this feature soon.