Air Sampling in class A under dynamic cond

Dear All,
Is Laminarity of LAF disturbed due to Air Sampling having capacity to collect 140 liters air per minute under LAF which is having velocity 90 feet/minute during dynamic conditions? Is this sampling activity (140ltrs air /minute) during dynamic condition acceptable to regulatory? I will be grateful to your reply.

Regrds
Himanshu

During the air sampling you will choose 5 points and do the airsampling. Normally it is put under a trip pod stand and then done. It will not disturb any streams of air. The sampler is placed 3 inches from the Filter.

140 Liters/Minit meets the regulatory requirement.

Hi Mr. Prasad,
i think u had not understood my Question by taking 140L/min air from the LAF air i.e. 90fpm air dynamics of LAF distrubed it shows via smoke pattern , so can we toke the sample or we have to set the LAF velocity by compensating air sampller velocity.

Himanshu

There is no point in compensating any conditions either in LAF or in Airsampler.You must perform under actual conditions of work.

Never fiddle with LAF velocity, the reason is “it is the velocity you are going to work.”

If you try to change any parameter that is set during installation , you must change all values and revalidate it.

“Perform air sampling at Rest and Dyanamic conditions”.
This is regulatory statement. If you try to re-work and re-dissect on these , things will be cumbersome to prove and you have work more on calculating dynamics of air flow.

I do not understand from your statement How smoke test is related to air sampling?
Smoke shows the patterns, linearity and turbulence if any in the air with in the LAF.

Better put your question in more clear format rather than bits and pieces.
Apologise me if I did not understand your question.

Dear Mr. Prasad

Sorry as I m not able to check the earlier, as you have asked, air flow pattern is directly related to microbiological/particle sampling . during Non viable particle sampling 1 cfm air (approx 28.3 L/min) NVPC machine sucks and during this tenure LAF , laminarity was not disturbed (proved via smoke test) but during Viable sampling the same was disturbed (if machine sucks-140 L/min). so I want to ask you during dynamic condition and when I want to take viable count for all most 10 minutes can I continue aseptic work. (as laminarity of LAF is not maintained bez of sampling.) . I hope now you understand my question.

Himanshu

[quote=DURGA PRASAD]There is no point in compensating any conditions either in LAF or in Airsampler.You must perform under actual conditions of work.

Never fiddle with LAF velocity, the reason is “it is the velocity you are going to work.”

If you try to change any parameter that is set during installation , you must change all values and revalidate it.

“Perform air sampling at Rest and Dyanamic conditions”.
This is regulatory statement. If you try to re-work and re-dissect on these , things will be cumbersome to prove and you have work more on calculating dynamics of air flow.

I do not understand from your statement How smoke test is related to air sampling?
Smoke shows the patterns, linearity and turbulence if any in the air with in the LAF.

Better put your question in more clear format rather than bits and pieces.
Apologise me if I did not understand your question.[/quote]

Dear Himanshu,
You can continue work and to be honest " The process must not be stopped".
The term Dyanamic itself means Under process or During work.
There is no need to stop anything.You can boldly carry out your work.

Regards

Mr. Prasad,
In my opinion the laminarity will get disturbed with LPH of air sampler, if he is performing the test during operation then we have to perform air flow pattern test.
If air flow pattern passes then we can use the air sampler of high LPH.

Mr.Kuldeep,
I agree with your statement.