Water System PQ

I am writing a water system PQ for a labscale water system, I am a aware of a phased approach to PQ for full size water systems; i.e. Phase 1: monitor the performance of each water system component and overall performance; Phase 2: monitor performance of water system and ‘tweak’; update SOPs on sanitisation and cleaning etc. Phase 3: continued routine monitoring on system.

Can somebody tell me where this phased approach comes from; what regulation or guideline; can’t find it in any of the EU guidelines…

thanks, Niamh

[quote=Niamh]I am writing a water system PQ for a labscale water system, I am a aware of a phased approach to PQ for full size water systems; i.e. Phase 1: monitor the performance of each water system component and overall performance; Phase 2: monitor performance of water system and ‘tweak’; update SOPs on sanitisation and cleaning etc. Phase 3: continued routine monitoring on system.

Can somebody tell me where this phased approach comes from; what regulation or guideline; can’t find it in any of the EU guidelines…

thanks, Niamh[/quote]

Dear Niamh,

You can refer WHO TRS-937 and FDA guidelines , where you will find it.

Regards

The right man for the right job. You did such a great job. If I got a bigger place i will use your method for water system.

PIC/s, PDA and FDA also discussed about this phase manner.

[quote=Niamh]I am writing a water system PQ for a labscale water system, I am a aware of a phased approach to PQ for full size water systems; i.e. Phase 1: monitor the performance of each water system component and overall performance; Phase 2: monitor performance of water system and ‘tweak’; update SOPs on sanitisation and cleaning etc. Phase 3: continued routine monitoring on system.

thanks, Niamh[/quote]

Phased qualification of water sytem is mentioned in Annexure 3 of WHO TRS 929 , if you require I shall send it to your mail ID send your contact

water ssytem design mentioned in WHO TRS 929 annex 3 , where you will find all the detail sregarding design requirements , installation and operation checks and performance requirements ( Philosophy )

The list of PQ’s Industrial Chemical Division literature that is available. You may opt up to three pieces of literature per request by checking the box next to each. After you have made your selections, click the Process Selection button at the crowning of this page. Then on the Contact page wage the required aggregation and click the Submit button. If you require more than three items please submit a new request. Your literature module be armoured promptly.

where is this discussion located any link