Water system monitoring

Hi:
We have a water distribution system , and we measure Bioburden and LAL daily, Conductivity and TOC is tested weekly. All point of use are tested and some points before distribution loop. I would like to modify the monitoring period to a wider period. Could you give an advice?
Regards

[quote=tirso]Hi:
We have a water distribution system , and we measure Bioburden and LAL daily, Conductivity and TOC is tested weekly. All point of use are tested and some points before distribution loop. I would like to modify the monitoring period to a wider period. Could you give an advice?
Regards[/quote]

Why you check Bioburden daily and TOC/Cond. weekly? I think it should be other way round. If you have been doing this for over a year, you can modify the frequency. You can reduce it over the period of time, justify it with good results (trend). TOC and conductivity are relatively easy, so perform TOC/cond. daily (you can do alternate POU on biweekly basis). Prepare a good trend analysis report of all seasons and then gradually reduce the frequency.