Want to know about the company before joining!

Hi all,
Does any one know any site from where I can get the information about the employer of a particular company? Where I can know about the working culture of a particular company? And what will be the future aspects? If you people know any site so, let me know. Any help from you people will be precious for me.
Thanks in advance for your help.

The best chance you have is to speak to someone who has worked there, or who is working there at the moment.

As far as I know there is no such site for our industry.

A good way to network in is through LinkedIn. I have no particular affiliation with LinkedIn other than I am a member. It’s a “social networking” site with a focus on business networking. Most folks list their current and past companies. You can search on a company name to give you a list of LinkedIn members that currently work there or have worked there in the past.

The kicker (somewhat) is that you have to invite folks to join your network and they have to accept in order to be able to email them directly. (The idea behind the site is that you only connect with folks you know or that you get introductions to people you don’t know from those you do know). So you have to find folks that are willing to join your network AND engage in correspondence with you. I’ve found that many folks will.

Hi Yodon,

I am also on LinkedIn and would like to join your network, please send an invite.

Regards

Hi, it’s really very important and difficult to know about the company before joining. But it helps us a lot when we join the company. I know one site which will give you answer of your questions. Visit pastjob.co.uk
http://pastjob.co.uk/Default.aspx
. This link provides information about companies, about employers, working culture and all. All these information are gathered by the previous employees. I hope my information will help you.
Good luck for your future!

Try :

Wow! This post rocks