SOP för Chance Control

Dear Colleagues

I need to write an SOP for Change Control and therefore interessted in a written draft. Can somebody help me with that.

Best Regards
Mediana

I will work on a draft over the next few weeks and include it as download on our articles section.

I will try and make it as generic as possible.

Understand that not every change control will be the same, it all depends on what the change is related to.

Leave it with me.

Regards

I don’t think Graham emphasized enough the bit about not every change control will be the same.

There are myriad factors to consider: what kind of changes you are controlling, what regulatory agencies or standards you are beholden to, corporate culture, etc. Maybe even the tools you use have influence on your process (as much as I hate to say that!). All of these have to be considered before you should roll out a change control procedure. Sure, you can take a generic one but it should only be used as a starting point. I’ve seen many companies get themselves wrapped around the axle because they tried to adopt a ‘canned’ procedure as their own.

There are some basic tenets - which I’m sure Graham will cover in his draft. These are necessary and form the foundation for your procedure. However, you absolutely must tailor it to your company. The best way I’ve seen this done is to map out your current process on paper. Jot down the flow as it goes from stage to stage and person to person. Then marry that with the template and you should have a well-documented process.

Yes Don is correct I should have emphasized this more. The CC will have to be tailored to suit the process in question.

Perhaps if I actually developed one based on a specific situation it would be easier to explain the nature of what is trying to be achieved.

Regards

dear Graham

I was just checking the article seection , if I could find a draft on a generic SOP fro change control, can I please ask you if you have hade time to work on it or not ?

Thankful for your response

regards

Hi, Gokeeffe

May I get one copy of the draft as well?
Thanks in advance!

[quote=gokeeffe]I will work on a draft over the next few weeks and include it as download on our articles section.

I will try and make it as generic as possible.

Understand that not every change control will be the same, it all depends on what the change is related to.

Leave it with me.

Regards[/quote]