RLAF/LAF pre conditioning before execution of Sampling Activity

Please refer/guide me any regulatory document for starting of RLAF/LAF prior to sampling/Dispensing in an OSD facility.

Presently we have mentioned in our SOP that booth shall be started prior to 15 minutes of sampling/Dispensing
activity to maintain the required class in the booth.

Is it right or wrong ? and what should be the exact time for an OSD facility ??

please also give any reference guideline or any SOP for the same.

Thanks
Parveen Garg

Please refer/guide me any regulatory document for starting of RLAF/LAF prior to sampling/Dispensing in an OSD facility.

Presently we have mentioned in our SOP that booth shall be started prior to 15 minutes of sampling/Dispensing

Thanks
Parveen Garg

Anyone please guide me. And give me some reference,if you have.

Parveen

[quote=parveen.garg]Please refer/guide me any regulatory document for starting of RLAF/LAF prior to sampling/Dispensing in an OSD facility.

Thanks
Parveen Garg[/quote]

Hi Parveen

There is no such stipulated time / duration mentioned in any of the regulatory documents and it should be based on the recovery study performed for that particular RLAF/LAF unit.

Shankar Narayan

Hi Praveen,
The time the LAF is started prior to use should be based on the recovery time for the area beneath the LAF to achieve it’s required classification.
Regards

thanks dear,

But please guide, if my recovery study is 12 min. Is it possible to hav the start up time upto 30 minutes.

Thanks
Parveen garg