RA for Warehouse Temperature Mapping

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with an example or template for warehouse mapping? What I can come up with now is if the temperature is too hot/too cold then it would affect the quality of the product, maybe someone could shed me some light in other aspects?

Thanks,

[quote=justanotherid]hi all,

can anyone provide me with an example or template for warehouse mapping? What i can come up with now is if the temperature is too hot/too cold then it would affect the quality of the product, maybe someone could shed me some light in other aspects?

Thanks,[/quote]

mapping shall be performed, locations are considered as worst case base (near return grill, door openings, windows and other critical areas), identify the material and provide the area as per that, material required temperature to store (example, ambient temperature, controlled temperature nmt 25 degrees, cold chamber 2-8 degree as per that we can differentiate the area.

[quote=justanotherid]Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with an example or template for warehouse mapping? What I can come up with now is if the temperature is too hot/too cold then it would affect the quality of the product, maybe someone could shed me some light in other aspects?

Thanks,[/quote]

Please everyone, in addition to the question, i will like to know the most appropriate tool for Risk Assessment for a Warehouse Temperature Mapping. How easy/appropriate will FMEA be?