Qualification of Analytical Balance

This protocol is uploaded as per request of our member Mr.Zahid from Pakistan.
Hope it is useful for Mr.Zahid aswell as all other members of Askaboutvalidation.
It is a simple protocol and you can modify these documents as per your will and suitability.
Regards

Protocol.doc (111.5 KB)

REPORT.doc (123.0 KB)

thanks
This article is approximately the equal to calibration
and have stronger Documentation
but thanks is very useful for me

I think very often people dont undestand the difference between IQ/OQ and PQ. For a long time I have been struggling, understanding the difference and how to design OQ and PQ tests. This is an example why there are so many people confused. First it should be said that balances are something that is really hard to classify. Is it a measureing device which needs only calibration or is it more complicated equipment that deserves more attention (full qualification)? When you decide to do full qualification, I think you should hold on to its definition. When you do OQ you want to prove correct operation of the balance (here the calibration is more appropriate) and if you do PQ, you want to prove that material and method you will be using is appropriate (for example if the material is magnetically active or charged or wet, or if the weighing pot is heavier than is balances weighing range ), so that the balance will still have the same performance throughout full range of equipment capabilities. Weighing is in general a robust process, if you know what you are doing. Its really questionable what tests should one perform during PQ, or if its necessary to do it, but i think its definitely not the calibration.

in most of the time ask question related to D value and k value…
pls help to solve this problem…whts this value pls explain with example if possible