Project Validation Master Plan

Can somone help me with these items:

Is/are there any major differences in the content required for a project related master plan vs. a site validation master plan?

Also, does a project valdation master plan need to have validation timelines stated within the content?

Hi,

Quite simply an SVMP will provide a high level overview of the validation activities of a site defining the structure and governance of the validation process, whilst a project VMP details the specifics of how you will validate individual processes/systems/equipment/rooms/cleaning.

Content will inherently be different. An SVMP does not prescribe any testing (it is more a mission statement if anything).

Project VMPs do not require timelines although it is not uncommon to see project gant charts attached as appendices. Personally I avoid writing them in unless there is a specific reason directly impacting the validation effort.

Monkey

[quote=Validation Monkey]Hi,

Quite simply an SVMP will provide a high level overview of the validation activities of a site defining the structure and governance of the validation process, whilst a project VMP details the specifics of how you will validate individual processes/systems/equipment/rooms/cleaning.

Content will inherently be different. An SVMP does not prescribe any testing (it is more a mission statement if anything).

Project VMPs do not require timelines although it is not uncommon to see project gant charts attached as appendices. Personally I avoid writing them in unless there is a specific reason directly impacting the validation effort.

Monkey[/quote]

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

watch online movies