Particle validation in cleanrooms

Hi
when do you coun particles during the operation time? I mean do you do in all production time or just at the biggining and at the midel and at the end of process? GMP said if your class of production is A, you have to do all the process time. but I think it’s imposible to count for about 8 houres
thanks
Roshanak

who said it is impossible
usually filling lines to be monitored for entire operation period. now-a-days it became regular practice every where

thank you for reply but don’t you think that it will have bad effect on particle counter to work for 8 hours continusely?

[quote=vijaypedineni]who said it is impossible
usually filling lines to be monitored for entire operation period. now-a-days it became regular practice every where[/quote]

Hi !
I think you have regular particle counter in your mind ( USed for qualfication of clean rooms) , hence you are talking about the bad effect on the particle counters,
Their are special particles counters ( Continuous monitoring), wherein it takes the samples continuously from the clean room after defined time intervals. These are specifically mend for continuous monitoring.

Anil

thank you. i think I shouldent use this kind of particle counter for this perpose