Location for installation of Online TOC analyzer in return loop of WFI

Dear All,
we are going to install an Online TOC analyzer for WFI loop.

I have following issues for installation:

1. where I can install online TOC analyzer in return loop (before online conductivity meter or between conductivity meter & WFI storage tank)?
  2. any regulatory requirement for location of online TOC installation?
  3. is there any relationship between conductivity and TOC?

thank you all in advance.

[quote=vbodapati]Dear All,
we are going to install an Online TOC analyzer for WFI loop.

I have following issues for installation:

1. where I can install online TOC analyzer in return loop (before online conductivity meter or between conductivity meter & WFI storage tank)?

thank you all in advance.[/quote]

In my best opinion -

Answer - It shall be near the storaeg tank. Location wrt conductivity meter is irrespective, but both sampling locations shall be near to each other.
    Answer - No regulations, but must be logical and justifiable.
    Answer - What do you mean by this? Conductivity is used to determine the ionic content of the sample and TOC is used to determine Organic Carbon content.

Usually, a TOC meter is part of the skid. This, is so that water produced and distributed is of acceptable quality. An online TOC meter is also installed in the lab POU so it can be closely monitored (and easily calibrated).

Requirements???

There is NO real relationship between conductivity and TOC since you can have a wastewater that has a high TOC but low conductivity. However, most TOC meters used to monitor PW and WIFI water use the change in conductivity after blasting the water with UV (254 nm) and relate this result to TOC.