Interview help

I have an interview coming up for the following job I was wondering if anyone can help me with specific questions I may get asked, im a little nervous about it.

heres the job link

http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.asp?ID=4647864&MID=407

Hello Sonofsuperman,

Is this your first job or have you got previous experience.

In terms of questions have the following prepared.

1. Be able to talk through your CV

2. Know about the company some products they develop and manufacture.

3. In terms of QA/QC be familiar with having to follow procedures, never deviate from a procedure (SOP). Know how to handle deviations and how to report them. Good documentation practice is also important in terms of generating reports and updating protocols

4. In relation to the various techniques mentioned in the job spec if you dont have experience in all of them at least know about them, and the principals behind them. Perhaps refer to past college projects or lab assignments that might be relevant.

5. Tell the truth, if you dont know the answer to a question dont try and make it up as you will probably end up tripping up on your own answers.

6. Are you doing any extra courses at the moment, companies love to see potential employees advancing their skills.

7. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years time?

8. An example of where you showed [FONT=‘Times New Roman’]initiative in a job (took on extra work etc)[/font]

9. Have some questions ready that you want to know about the company,
    ask more about the job and seem enthusiastic about the job.

Hope this helps somewhat.

In general be prepared as much as you can be. They won’t expect you to know everything but come across that you are want and are willing to learn any new skills that maybe required.

Hope this helps

Regards

[quote=gokeeffe]Hello Sonofsuperman,

Is this your first job or have you got previous experience.

In terms of questions have the following prepared.

1. Be able to talk through your CV

2. Know about the company some products they develop and manufacture.

3. In terms of QA/QC be familiar with having to follow procedures, never deviate from a procedure (SOP). Know how to handle deviations and how to report them. Good documentation practice is also important in terms of generating reports and updating protocols

4. In relation to the various techniques mentioned in the job spec if you dont have experience in all of them at least know about them, and the principals behind them. Perhaps refer to past college projects or lab assignments that might be relevant.

5. Tell the truth, if you dont know the answer to a question dont try and make it up as you will probably end up tripping up on your own answers.

6. Are you doing any extra courses at the moment, companies love to see potential employees advancing their skills.

7. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years time?

8. An example of where you showed [FONT=‘Times New Roman’]initiative in a job (took on extra work etc)[/font]

9. Have some questions ready that you want to know about the company,
    ask more about the job and seem enthusiastic about the job.

Hope this helps somewhat.

In general be prepared as much as you can be. They won’t expect you to know everything but come across that you are want and are willing to learn any new skills that maybe required.

Hope this helps

Regards[/quote]

Dear Gokeeffe

Excellent reply!

Dear Gokeffe

Very nice guidelines. It will help me for the next interview!!!

Dear Gokeeffe

Excellent reassurance and guidance .Keep it up!!

Regards
K.S.Ramachandra
ramachandra@gmail.com

Dear Gokeeffe

My correct e-mail id: ramachandra.ks@gmail.com
Regards,
K.S.Ramachandra
ramachandra.ks@gmail.com