Internal Auditor Evaluation form

Hello

Anyone here have a sample of form to evaluate our internal auditor works?

I mean we need to evaluate our internal auditor wheter is he capable as a auditor…

Thank you

I have one to attach here. I wouldn’t advocate using an evaluation based on the feedback of the ‘customer’ of the audit - they generally (in my particular experience) ‘don’t get’ the audit, and often the auditor.

So, I use this form and do the evaluation by review with the auditor before the assignment and then during by observation. It has a number (arbitrary) of audits over which to accomplish the desired performance. Scoring a ‘5’ in everything isn’t required, just a general progression towards that score. The second side leaves a place to write any actions for the auditor to work on, as a record for any evaluator and the auditor themselves.

Hope it’s useful.

InternalAuditorEvaluationCriteria.doc (60.0 KB)

Very informative …

Thanks a Lot…

prasad

[quote=frank]I have one to attach here. I wouldn’t advocate using an evaluation based on the feedback of the ‘customer’ of the audit - they generally (in my particular experience) ‘don’t get’ the audit, and often the auditor.

So, I use this form and do the evaluation by review with the auditor before the assignment and then during by observation. It has a number (arbitrary) of audits over which to accomplish the desired performance. Scoring a ‘5’ in everything isn’t required, just a general progression towards that score. The second side leaves a place to write any actions for the auditor to work on, as a record for any evaluator and the auditor themselves.

Hope it’s useful.[/quote]

Hi,

Very good one, thanks!

[quote=zafiroff]Hi,

Very good one, thanks![/quote]

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Performance evaluation form
http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/performance-appraisal-examples/

Tks and best regards

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: ISO 9001 auditor
http://iso-90012008.net/iso-9001-auditor/

Best regards.

Hello, anyone here have a sample of form to evaluate our internal auditor works? I mean we need to evaluate our internal auditor wheter is he capable as a auditor…