Framing sop

In a sop in header is changed,for std operating procedure for framing sop it will be a new issue as on the date,but in all other depatmental sops is it a issue no.change?or only revision no. change, keeping the issue no.same,as before for that perticular sop.

Hello vishwesh2007

I am not very clear here as to what your question is, is it something
concerned with the header of an SOP document?

dear sir,
I want to know if heador of sop(std format) is changed, is it necessary to change the issue no. in all sops.

Do you mean for example the SOP has been updated from example

90565295 Rev AA to 90565295 Rev AB.

Please explain more

[quote=vishwesh2007]dear sir,
I want to know if heador of sop(std format) is changed, is it necessary to change the issue no. in all sops.[/quote]

Hi Vishwesh,

IN Good Documents Practices, First write SOP for SOP, Means write a SOP, inwhich define SOP formats, Patterns, sections e.t.c, and explain how to write SOP and what are main sections, pattern and section of SOP. So you can’t change the SOP format, if yoiu want to change SOP format , revise your SOP for SOP and then change SOP header.

Thanks

[quote=Shahnawaz]Hi Vishwesh,

IN Good Documents Practices, First write SOP for SOP, Means write a SOP, inwhich define SOP formats, Patterns, sections e.t.c, and explain how to write SOP and what are main sections, pattern and section of SOP. So you can’t change the SOP format, if yoiu want to change SOP format , revise your SOP for SOP and then change SOP header.

Thanks[/quote]

Dear Shahnawaz
well to write SOP for SOP you are very right.

Dear Vishwesh
Yes! Incase of any change in the SOP regarding Format or Change in wordings, a revision number will be given and at the end “reason for revision” should also be mentioned.

[quote=Shahid Ali]Dear Shahnawaz
well to write SOP for SOP you are very right.

Dear Vishwesh
Yes! Incase of any change in the SOP regarding Format or Change in wordings, a revision number will be given and at the end “reason for revision” should also be mentioned.[/quote]

Dear Shahid,
Yes, you are right, In SOP for “SOP”, there must be given how to aloted the revision number, how and where to write reason for revision and all the other things should be cover.

Thanks

Dear Friend,
I think Your company is following a system in which the Issue No is changed at predefined frequency and anyother changes will change RevisionNo of that SOP. am I right?
If in case any Formatting related change you have made in SOP on SOP then It is advisable to convert all SOPs by giving next sequential Revision No.