Cosmetic industry

Dear all,

Is validation of computerised systems required by the regulatory authorities (US/EU) in cosmetic industry?

Hmmm, interesting question.

To be honest I am not totally sure, but I’d imagine products such

as makeup or shampoo would need to comply to some regulatory body.

They are not drugs as such but they would have a negative effect on a person if the formluation was incoorect and caused skin damage or irratation.

Good question looking forward to more responses

Hi

I think the best way to avoid problems through cosmetic is using the natural products. Does anyone know of natural products.

In Cosmetic-industry will keep you up to date on new products, promotions, competition and even what is existence said about products. We are constantly updating this site so that you can be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in cyberspace.
• For aesthetical happenings on the internet – sites and information we conceive you’ll find new and interesting can be found on our What’s New page
• We’ve been collecting articles from traditional media as well as internet 'zines and publishers. All articles relate to the aesthetical playing or etailing. Come read them at In The News.

In regards to the first post

Is validation of computerised systems required by the regulatory authorities (US/EU) in cosmetic industry?

In the US the answer is Yes if the cosmetic makes a medical claim. ie SPF 30 in suntan lotion, Kills 99.99% germs in soap or hand sanitizer.

If the computerized system is for weighing/batching or inventory of raw materials.

Any SPF/OTC product with active ingrediants -as well as Organic claims should be validated.

Cosmetics, Beauty Supply, and Perfume Stores industry, including Cosmetics, Beauty Supply, and Perfume Stores industry competitive