Continual Improvement of QMS

Hi All,

Could somebody help me with the continual improvement plan for the QMS. ie what can i show as evidence for the Continual Improvement to the auditors?
:confused:

Do you have any improvements as a result of your CAPA activities?

Do you have any improvements as a result of your audits / management reviews?

Has your quality system changed at all? If so, what triggered the change?

Those kind of questions can maybe help you find some things.

[quote=yodon]Do you have any improvements as a result of your CAPA activities?

Do you have any improvements as a result of your audits / management reviews?

Has your quality system changed at all? If so, what triggered the change?

Those kind of questions can maybe help you find some things.[/quote]

Exactly ,I agree .Every detailed points changed could be the evidence of your improvements

[quote=Jennifer Kate]Hi All,

Could somebody help me with the continual improvement plan for the QMS. ie what can i show as evidence for the Continual Improvement to the auditors?
:confused:[/quote]

Dear Kate,

You can show that your company are Focused on the Continual Improvement Processes via QMS implementation. In addition you can prove it through strong evidence of below QMS pillars,

Corrective Action is the process you use to fix the problems They could be internal process problems (office or production), product problems, or even problems with the QMS.� There are some basic steps that have to be included:� fix any current problems, investigate root causes and solutions, make necessary corrections/improvements, and then verify they are effective and the problem doesn�t reoccur.
Preventive Action is the process of making improvements before a problem occurs.� Frequently organizations struggle with Preventive Actions; perhaps because they envision preventive action as being something big or major.� That doesn�t have to be the case.� Small improvements prevent problems as well.� So the real goal for the preventive action process is to create a system that documents all improvements - big and small.
Nonconforming Product is where you log defects found either in receiving inspection, manufacturing, or customer returns.� Each defect needs to be logged, isolated from good product, and a disposition determined, which could lead to a corrective action.
Internal Audits are used like instruments to measure the effectiveness of the ISO 9001 QMS.� Of course, your internal audit team will need training and to understand the ISO 9001 QMS Requirements, so an Internal Auditor Class may be helpful.

Regards,