Cleaning validation of sampling equipment

Dear sir, How to carry out the cleaning validation of sampling tools?
How to document the same? Is there any prepared formatfor the same.

[quote=vishwesh2007]Dear sir, How to carry out the cleaning validation of sampling equipments?
How to document the same? Is there any prepared formatfor the same.[/quote]

What do u mean by “Sampling Equipment” here???

sir,
It is not equipment, i want to know about the cleaning validation of sampling tools which are used during sampling fo raw materials or the finished products. How to carry out the same & how to document the same?

[quote=vishwesh2007]sir,
It is not equipment, i want to know about the cleaning validation of sampling tools which are used during sampling fo raw materials or the finished products. How to carry out the same & how to document the same?[/quote]

All rite, Actually these sort of sampling kits and sampling thieves are quite easy to wash throughly, so its not so critically required to go for cleaning validation. In fact in Equipment train, Scoops, spoons and Rod stirrers are merely included. Anyways this point is opened if anybody wants to comment on!!!

Hi Shahid,
These equipemnts are same treated as other equipment. you are right these are merely included in equiptment train.

[quote=Shahnawaz]Hi Shahid,
These equipemnts are same treated as other equipment. you are right these are merely included in equiptment train.[/quote]

Yeah!! I think if these are included then criteria should be the same.

Dear sir,

I agree with you ,still when the daedicated tools are not used in sampling, then it becomes a necessity to show the cleaning validation of the tools.

thanks & regards,
vishwesh

[quote=vishwesh2007]sir,
It is not equipment, i want to know about the cleaning validation of sampling tools which are used during sampling fo raw materials or the finished products. How to carry out the same & how to document the same?[/quote]

Dear all,
when I was last inspected by the National Authorities I was asked to include scoops into my CV schedule. The limits set in this case were exactly the limits set for the rest of the involved equipment.

Regarding the dedicated tools-equipment just to be on the safe side a bio burden control was performed again with the criteria set for the rest of the equipments involved.

Best regards,