Analytical method validation

Analytical method validation protocol

Analytical method validation.doc (251.5 KB)

thank you so much for sharing

SureshPharm,
I saw ur mail yesterday and Iam surprised you asked some questions. Iam trying to upload a presentation regarding Analytical Method validation.You can look the earlier attachment regarding analytical method validation too. Its a protocol. I can give general protocols only. I cannot give specific examples of a praticular drug becuase these are developed at Industries with a lot of effort.

Regards

VALIDATION OF ANALYTICAL METHODS.pdf (488.6 KB)

Dear Mr. Durga Prasad,

Thanks for sharing the presentation and protocol. I will get back to you if i have any query.

[quote=DURGA PRASAD]SureshPharm,
I saw ur mail yesterday and Iam surprised you asked some questions. Iam trying to upload a presentation regarding Analytical Method validation.You can look the earlier attachment regarding analytical method validation too. Its a protocol. I can give general protocols only. I cannot give specific examples of a praticular drug becuase these are developed at Industries with a lot of effort.

Regards[/quote]

Sir, thank you for that info. I would like to print the said pdf presentation. May I know the password for that document. Thank you

When I uploaded that pdf document I did not set up any passwords.I could open that normally here at my end.

Dear sir,

Is this validation protocol applicable for MV of API?